The Service Charter
An Efficient and high quality health care system that is accessible,equitable and affordable for every Kenyan
To Promote & Participate in the Provision of Integrated, High quality promotive,Preventive,Curative and Rehabilitative health care Services to all Kenyans.
1. Health Policy.
2. Sanitation Policy.
3. Preventive and Promotive Health Services.
4. HlV/AIDS Programme and other Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) Treatment and Management.
5. Health Education.
6. Family Planning. Food and Food Handling.
7. Health Inspection and other Public Health Services.
8. Quarantine Administration.
9. Overall Sanitation Services.
10. Insanitary Nuisances.
11. Curative Services.
12. Clinics, Dispensaries, Health Centres -and Hospitals-.
13. Registration of Doctors and Para Medicals. Maternity Services.Nurses and Midwives.
14. National Hospital Insurance Fund.
15. Kenya Medical Research Institute.
16. Kenya Medical Training College.
17. Government Chemist.
18. Kenya Medical Supplies Agency (KEMSA)
19. The Radiation Protection Board.
20. Regulatory Bodies for Pharmacy and Medicine.
Website further details: www.health.go.ke